Part I
Juz now,
me n almost all my frens like usually when to cycling,
we cycled all around the neighborhood,
after that,
we went to the dead end to play
'hide and seek'
Alyssa became the 'police',
then me and my other frens hid under a huge tree,
at first Alyssa saw us,
and caught us,
the second round,
we hid under the same tree,
she caught everyone,
except for me,
they ran and ran,
and leave me behind,
and went to ROAD 3,
I quickly ride on me bike,
and followed where they go,
Alyssa, Zachary N me
quickly run into my hse,
after 10 mins,
all of them come to my hse,
Megan, Alyssa N Zachary
hid behind the door,
I keep lying them n tell them,
"both they 3 are hiding in the kitchen"
then,
they really went there,
and look here and there,
they saw nobody there n scold me!!
Suddenly,
Mei-yen go behind the door,
and scared Lisa, Zach n Megan,
they shouted loudly,
and scared me...
today is such a FUN FUN DAY!!!!!
HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!
Happy always!!
Part II
After that,
we went to play badminton,
after a short while,
a dog n its owner stopped in-front of us,
I was very scared of that big dog,
the dog is very furry,
n look like a wolf,
everyone go n touch that dog,
except for me,
they keep on calling me to go there,
but I was soooooooooo scared,
after that,
the other owner pull the dog,
n called the maid to walked the dog,
coz the dog refuse to go home,
finally,
the dog went away,
n we can play badminton.
we took turns n play with each other,
me, Andrea and Su-yen use h/p to take picture,
after that,
we were tired and went home!!
I feel very HAPPY today!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment