30 August 2010

Went to shop!!

Last Friday,

My mother bring us to

Time Square,

Pavillion

and Sungei Wang,

we are going to stay there until Saturday,

we went to Time Square first,

later,

walk to Sungei Wang,

after that we went to Pavillion,

we saw the tallest man,

tallest women and

shortest man,

the tallest man and women is soooooooooo tall,

the shortest man short until I can't see him!!!

after that,

we went to a Restaurant and had our dinner,

I ate one big plate of porridge,

but my cousin can't finish it!!

then,

everybody say:" u ate all?????!!!!"

they can't believe!!!

after eating the porridge,

I eat some more oh!!!

I ate 1 'wan ton'

and eat half of a big burger!!

I also can't believe I can eat so much...

after that,

we walk back to the hotel,

my sister find to key in her bag,

then open the door lo,

then we discovered that we took the wrong key,

because that key can't open the door,

then my brother quickly run to Pavillion,

and find my mother to take the key,

then me, my sister and two of my cousin

sit out side the room,

Luckily,

one of the plastic bag got newspaper,

we put the newspaper  on the floor,

and sit on it,

someone who walk by,

looked at us,

because we really look like beggar!!!

after 15 mins,

my brother came with the key,


then we open the door,

and took a quick bath,

because  after that,

we are going to watch

"PUAH CHU KANG the movie"

it is soooooooo funny,

after the show,

everybody was tired,



almost 1a.m. we only reach the hotel,

we faster brush our teeth,

and go to bed...

ZZZZZ.....(sleeping)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it?


Get your own Digital Clock

background

Background.MyEm0.Com