11 March 2011

Moral class

Yeah~

I miss my blog~~

starting from today, I'm very very free~

coz got holiday~

but it's quite short~

juz 1 week only~

but better than nothing~

hmm~~

let me tell u wat happen last Friday~

Last Friday,

the last period is Moral class,

so,

need to separate wif those malays,

when we reach 1D,

all the seats were full~

so,

we dunno where to sit~

then we tell tc,

tc said go to the others class to borrow~

so, 5 of us went o the next class~

but got no extra tables n chairs,

all the classes also dun hv,

so,

we went back to our class n juz put everything on the floor~

then we took out our Moral books n sit on tc's table,

4 of us squash at tc's table,


and Likey sit wif the other fren~~


wow~


those boys sits in-front of us were so annoying!


keep disturbing us~


after that,


I called them to shut up only they listen~


Jean Ying n me sit on a same chair~


we keep quarrel ~


haha xDDD


quarrel also so fun~~~


tc also dun care~~


haha~~


so fun..


after that,


we kena wei shan's leg,


she shouted~ 


arh~~


then I apologize to her~


luckily not serious~


then we laugh agn,


dunno y la~


juz laugh...


hahaha....


--------------Th3 3nd--------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

What time is it?


Get your own Digital Clock

background

Background.MyEm0.Com